Establishing and adhering to hygiene protocols is a given in any veterinary practice, there are a plethora of sanitisers, antibacterials and other topical treatments which are, in the main, very effective at removing surface pathogens. However, the spread of airborne pathogens remains a risk and is a problem that must be taken seriously.
AIRsteril provides an air purification system which is proven to eradicate bacteria and viruses, as well as controlling odours. Our units have proven effective at eliminating airborne microorganisms as well as those found on surfaces, bringing a breath of fresh air to operating rooms, kennels and waiting rooms.
We offer units for a variety of purposes from working to eliminate bacteria in an operating room to maintaining a fresh pleasant welcoming environment in waiting rooms. AIRsteril’s air purification systems ensure:
- Improved cleanliness by removing all odours.
- Improved infection control for clients and staff.
- The need for cleaning chemicals and perfumes is reduced.
- Extended life of soft furnishings.
- Cuts in staff turnover and absenteeism.
- First impressions for new clients is improved.